WHAT IS ARC COLD PLASMA SYSTEM?
Phanes Cold Plasma Pen, the nitrogen cold plasma energy we create transfers rapidly to the skins epidermal layer, whilst simultaneously heating and disrupting the deeper dermal structure via thermal conduction. We can sustain our nitrogen plasma discharge for as long as we like thanks both to our continuous ARC power source and our devices fingertip, on-demand control. Multiple failsafes within the device ensure that if we touch the skin or are too far away from it then the creation and delivery of plasma immediately ceases.
It acts by transforming the nitrogen and water vapor, which is gaseous in the zone environment, into plasma with high energy. The ion cloud, which is the result of interaction, an acts the surface of the skin and regenerates very quickly. Plasma energy can also be used for topical eyelid aesthetics without skin rejuvenation or plasma energy.
And also there are ozone therapy (cold plasma technology) headpieces for the skin tightening and skin therapy. Yo can use 2 different functions in one device which is portable.
BenefIts OF ARC
- -Immediate tightening: the immediate contraction of collagen fibres reduces wrinkles and loose skin.
- -Immediate shrinkage of damaged skin, giving the appearance of a ‘facelift’
- -Reduction in acne scarring or individual scars.
- -Skin laxity is noticeably improved.
- -Textural improvement which removes pigmentation problems, reduces pore size, wrinkles, acne scars, and other textural irregularities.
- -It is effective on skin lesions e.g. discolouration from sun damage and ageing.
- -Softens fine lines and wrinkles.
- -Removes age and sun spots.
- -New collagen production for up to one year following treatment.
- -Minimal discomfort with topical anaesthetic cream.
- -Minimal downtime: typically 5 days in total, of which 3 days are infection risk and the subsequent 2 days being ‘social downtime’ due to facial redness.
3 FUNCTIONS IN 1 DEVICE
Ozone function: Cold Plasma produce ozone by electrolyzing oxygen in air through high frequency electric ions. Ozone acts on bacterial cell membrane, damages membrane components and destroys lipoproteins and lipopolysaccharides in the membrane, changes cell permeability, causes cell dissolution and death, thus killing bacteria, fungi and mites in a very short period of time, inhibiting inflammation and eliminating acne. What’s more, ozone is deoxidized to oxygen after sterilization without residue and secondary pollution.
Skin rejuvenation function: accelerate skin metabolism, promote collagen regeneration, alleviate skin aging and so on. Relieve itching caused by allergy and dryness. Inhibit melanin, brighten skin color, refine skin texture, shrink pores, improve skin elasticity, anti-aging, and improve allergic dermatitis.
For individuals with fine lines and wrinkles, there are several non-invasive options available to erase the signs of aging. While laser resurfacing treatments are popular, cold plasma skin resurfacing can produce similar results with a shorter recovery period. Cold plasma skin resurfacing is different from laser treatments in that ultrahigh-frequency waves impart energy to a flow of inert nitrogen gas, penetrating deep into the epidermis, encouraging collagen production.
Collagen production will continue for several months, making the skin appear younger and plumper. Before treatment, the skin should be anesthetized with a topical numbing cream. The headpiece will be held over the treatment area, targeting uneven skin pigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles. It is common for patients to feel a warm sensation throughout the duration of the treatment. Depending on the needs of the patient and the size of the treatment area, sessions will last up to 60 minutes. Final results are noticeable after 3 months with continuous improvement for up to 6 months after treatment.