Stria Ex is a new system with a dynamic foundation based on original experience, reducing Stria’s appearance. Stria Ex is an innovative perspective that combines clinical and home care. Stria Ex is a unique treatment that supports oxygen and endormological endo stimulation with innovative and specially developed products. Stria Ex is a non-invasive system that has no side effects.
There are the most common linear tropic bands. Therefore, stretching the skin develops due to dermal damage. When the skin cracks occur on the skin. After all the red-purple line occurs which is called Stria Rubra. These rednesses gradually fade and become white which is called Stria Alba.
Skin cracks (Stria) is a common cosmetic problem in the world caused by rupture of the dermis layer as a result of excessive stretching of the skin. Although it is more common in women, it may also cause important cosmetic concerns in men.
WHY SKIN CRACKS HAPPEN ?
Mechanical stress plays a major role in its formation and often occurs during pregnancy or adolescence. However, sudden weight gain is frequently seen in the long-term use of systemic or topical corticosteroids and in various endocrine diseases such as obesity, Cushing’s syndrome, and Marfan syndrome.
Cracks that are purple-red in the early period become white over time. It is most commonly observed in the abdomen, thigh, waist, hip, breast, and knee.
The skin crack repair term is quite difficult. However, it is possible with the Stria Ex stretch marks rehabilitation system. Technological developments have made the cracks rehabilitatable. However, healing rates of deep and large tears are lower than those of superficial and small tears.
Common Causes of Skin Stretch Marks
• Pregnancy: Between 50 and 90 percent of women who are pregnant experience stretch marks during or after birth.
• Puberty: Rapid growth is typical in young people going through puberty. This can lead to stretch marks.
• Rapid weight gain: Putting on a lot of weight in a short space of time can cause stretch marks.
• Medical conditions: Certain conditions can cause stretch marks, such as Marfan syndrome and Cushing’s syndrome. Marfan syndrome
can lead to decreased elasticity in the skin tissue, and Cushing’s syndrome can lead the body to produce too much of a hormone that
leads to rapid weight gain and skin fragility.
• Corticosteroid use: Prolonged use of corticosteroid creams and lotions can decrease levels of collagen in the skin. Collagen
strengthens and supports the skin, and a reduced amount can increase the risk of stretch marks.
• Genetic causes: Family history can caused the stretch marks on the body.
• External factors: After Fitness and Sports facilities may caused the skin stretch marks.
• Eating habits: Rapid weight gain can caused the skin stretch marks for all.
WHAT DOES STRIA EX DO ?
• Initiates the regeneration process through vacuum.
• Increases skin nutrition with the products used.
• It is not ONLY a technique but a system with dynamic foundations, this system belongs only to Stria Ex.
• Stria Ex is not just product use or expert application, it is the name of a Phanes Beauty system where the healing process continues every day.
• The effect, which starts as a result of the application of the procedure in the salon by the specialist, provides a perfect effect after the healing process of the skin for about 3 weeks, with the home care performed by the practitioner.
• Up to 90% results all skin cracks.